The following standards and policies are continually optimized to ensure that they adequetly inform technology usage, strategy, and decision making at Yale University.
- Architecture Standards Repository: Access Technology Architecture Committee (TAC) approved standards related to application hosting, digital accessibility, enterprise integration and data, load balancing, and network time protocol.
- Hardware Standards: Review information on the Yale Standard Hardware Service Team, including their role in supporting hardware purchasing decisions and contact information.
- Minimum Physical Security Standards for Critical IT Spaces: Ensure that areas containing Critical IT Infrastructure, such as Data Centers, Network/Telecom main distribution rooms, and Telecom remote closets, are secure.
- Minimum Security Standards: Review the minimum-security configurations necessary for devices that create, access store or transmit Yale data. Also, review Data Risk Classification Examples and other information on Protecting your Data.
- Systems Development Processes: Access reference materials that support the internal and external community with defining, designing, developing, and testing applications.
- University-wide IT Policy Documents: Access a list of IT proceedures and policies—from Virtual Private Network (VPN) eligibility and access to electronic signatures, and more.