'Setup' Link: 'Indexing' Tab
The Indexing tab allows for:
(Note you must verify your ownership of a site in Webmaster Tools before including it for on-demand indexing.)
The Overview section provides information regarding the status of indexing for pages searched by your Google Custom Search engine.
- From the Indexing tab, beneath Index Now expand the Specific URLs menu.
- Enter the specific URLs to be indexed, one per line, and click Index Now.
Note that you may specify up to five URLs for your hub pages.
- From the Indexing tab, beneath Index Now expand the URLs linked from a hub page menu and click the Add button.
- In the Add a hub URL dialog, enter the URL for the hub page and click OK.
This menu allows you to add a new sitemap to be indexed. If you have a sitemap that has already been registered with Webmaster Tools, it will appear as an identified sitemap. You can also view the last submitted sitemap, if available.
- From the Indexing tab, beneath Index Now expand the URLs in a Sitemap menu.
- Specify the new sitemap URL in the New Sitemap field and click Index Now.