'Search features' Link: 'Synonyms' Tab
The Synonym tab allows for:
You can expand your users’ search queries by using synonyms, which are variants of the search term. When synonyms are defined for a search term, searching for that term automatically includes the synonyms as part of the search query.
- From the Synonyms tab, click the Add button to display the Add synonym dialog.
- (Required) The Search term field defines the search term that will trigger the synonym.
- (Required) The Synonyms field defines the synonyms that will be added to the search.
- Click the OK button to save the synonym.
- From the Synonyms tab, select the checkboxes for the synonyms to be deleted and click the Delete button.
- In the Delete records dialog, click the OK button.
- From the Synonyms tab, click the link to expand the Upload/download XML menu.
- Click the Upload or Download (if available) button to upload or download an XML file.