- Expect 100% coverage in Yale buildings. Report a problem to the Network Services group.
- In Y-NHH buildings, please use the Y-NHH wifi.
- Outdoor coverage coming soon.
Problems with campus network connections should be reported to the ITS Help Desk at 203-432-9000.
- Please provide your name and telephone number and a description of the problem you are experiencing.
- This information will be forwarded to Network Services staff for resolution and followup.
- Problems affecting individual connections during off-hours and weekends will be addressed during the next work period (Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.).
Major network or service failures will be dealt with immediately. If for any reason you feel that a problem has not been adequately addressed or if you have any questions about the service policy and procedures, please contact David Galassi at 203-432-4480.