Bedework Calendar User Guides
Copying an Event – Submitters/Suggesters
Note: submitters/suggesters can only copy an event before it has been approved.
1. Login to the "Events Administration" (caladmin) panel (http://calendar.yale.edu/caladmin) and select the "Approval Queue" tab.
2. In the approval queue view, select the event to be copied from the list of events by clicking the appropriate link in the "Title" column.
3. On the "event information" view, click the "Copy Event" button to begin editing a copy of the event.
4. After any necessary changes have been made, click the "Add Event" button to publish the event or the "Cancel" button to exit from the event without saving changes or publishing.
5. If the event was successfully published, an alert will appear indicating the event has been added.
Contents copyright © 2017 Yale University. All rights reserved.
Displaying Full Message Headers in Microsoft Outlook (Windows)
Saving an Email Message as a File in Outlook for Windows
Finding Your IP and Network Hardware Addresses
Black & White, and Duplex Printing on Macintosh OS X 10.5 or Higher
How to Find Your Computer's Name
Java 1.7 Troubleshooting on Windows XP and Windows 7
Change Your Yale Password(s)
Virtual Private Network (VPN) for iOS (iPad or iPhone) devices