Technology at Yale is supported by a central IT unit, as well as a number of distributed IT support organizations throughout Yale professional schools and departments. There are also many centers and labs that focus on technology in particular disciplines.
The central technology unit, Information Technology Services (ITS) at Yale provides computing and communications infrastructure, services, support, and innovation for university programs. ITS provides one-on-one support for individuals across campus, and works with many departments and organizations to provide a wide range of services to the Yale community.
Central ITS- Information Technology Services
ITS is led by John Barden, Associate Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Information Technology Services and his senior leadership team:
- Sandra Germenis, Associate CIO, Campus Technology Services
- Ted Hanss, Associate CIO, Medicine & Health Divisions
- Kiran Keshav, Senior Director, Research Technologies
- Frank Mathew, Associate CIO, Enterprise Applications
- Mark Manton, Director of Finance and Administration
- Karen Polhemus, Senior Director, Operational Excellence
- Paul Rivers, Chief Information Security Officer
- Ryan Schlagheck, Senior Director, Reporting & Analytics
- Lou Tiseo, Senior Director, Foundational Technology Services
- Marc Ulan, Associate CIO, Business Systems Group