What is it?
lynda.com is an online subscription library that teaches the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized industry experts. The full range of this content is now available to all current faculty, staff, and students of the University.
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, timecoded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced level courses
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them
Who can use it?
Students, Faculty and Staff at Yale.
Where to get help?
To learn more, we suggest that you watch this introductory video about the service, and watch the course How to use lynda.com.
How much does it cost?
This service is free.
How to get it?
- Visit this page to access the Lynda.com site.
- Subscribe to Lynda.com newsletters, to be kept informed of new courses as they are added to the Lynda.com course catalog.
A memorable shortcut to Yale's Lynda portal is yale.edu/lynda