- Tap Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
- Enter your password.
- The iPhone will ask you to re-enter your...
To order, change, relocate, or remove service, please use START or contact your business manager.
Note: If you work with health information, HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliance may limit your choices for smartphones or mobile devices. In addition, your risk of a data breach will lessen significantly if you apply the breach prevention standards in place immediately. For advice in choosing a device that meets your needs and will provide functionality to comply with applicable University policy contact your IT support provider.
- iPhone v 3.x
- Mac OS X version 10.4.10 or later
- Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista, all versions
- Mac or a PC with a network connection
- USB 2.0 port
- iTunes account – necessary for purchasing music, video and software but not required to use your iPhone
- iTunes 8.2 or later – necessary for software updates and backups. Get it free here.
|Email configuration instructions|
|Yale wireless network configuration instructions|
|VPN configuration instructions|
|iPhone Troubleshooting and FAQs|
If your school or department is not listed in the pull-down menu below, please call the ITS Help Desk at 203-432-9000 and a consultant will direct you to the correct IT support provider.