Phone Guide for multi-line phone
models 7942 and 7962
ITS Campus Techology Services offers a variety of pagers to meet your communication needs. A monthly rental fee applies which will vary according to type of pager and options selected.
Pager Type and Coverage
Digital Display Local or Wide Area
- Stores up to 5 numeric messages
- Has silent vibrating feature
- Compact size
Alphanumeric Local or Wide Area
- Displays complete message on pager
- Two line screen displays up to 80 characters per message
- Stores up to 30 messages
Network USA Nationwide
- Stores up to 5 messages
- Service available in most large cities throughout the U.S.
Pagers can be picked-up/dropped off:
ITS, Campus Technology Services, 25 Science Park, telephone number 203-432-2001.
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, M-F
SHM Rotunda, Security Desk
Hours: 8:30 AM - 12 noon and 1:00 PM - 4:30P M, M-F
To order, change, or cancel service, please click here to use START.
For repair or billing inquiries, please contact:
Campus Technology Services: 203-432-2001 or firstname.lastname@example.org