In order to print or copy, you will need to add funds to your...
Need help with your printer or help printing at one of the many printing locations available on campus?
- Pay-per-page printers in most of the public spaces at the University are managed by Yale Printing and Publishing Services. Their website has helpful information on managing your account and adding funds.
- Smaller individual printers around campus may be supported by your local support provider. Contact them if you have questions or need help.
Please see our How To Section on Printing for help with basic printing tasks.
- Add money to your print account if needed. This can be done on the RIS website.
- You can check your funds either on the RIS website or on Multi-Function printers (which have a card-swipe and touchscreen).
- Print from a program as you normally would, by choosing "File... Print". You can print from either:
- A cluster computer. Select that computer from the destination printers dropdown.
- Certain computers only: all Yale printers. Select "YalePrint" from the destination printers dropdown, press "print," and enter your NetID in the resulting popup. NOTE: Only some computers on the Yale network have YalePrint installed.
- Your own computer
- Pay for the print job. Depending on the type of printer, you can do this one of two ways:
- Printers with card-swipe: either swipe your Yale ID Card, or use the touchscreen to type in your NetID and Password. If your NetID is associated with any Departmental Charge Accounts, you will be prompted to select one. Select your desired account, or choose "Use Personal Acc't" to use your personal account.
- Printers without card-swipe: There will be a "printing kiosk" computer nearby which you can log into using your NetID and Password.
If you notice a non-working printer, alert the Student Tech (ST) on duty. If an ST is not available please contact IKON at 1-888-456-6457 Ext. 2. Dial 0 and give the operator the IKON ID # located on the front panel of the device. For non-working print stations or any other problems call Kif Cawley at 432-9929 or Jim Mathewson at 432-3745.
For all other comments and feedback, please email email@example.com.