Yale Technology Summit
Friday, October 28, 2016, Yale School of Management
- Mark your calendar: The 2016 Yale Technology Summit will take place on Friday, October 28. The event is free and open to all members of the Yale community.
- Interested in presenting? If you are a student, faculty member, researcher, staff member, or alumni who would like to present at the 2016 summit, please contact email@example.com.
- More information: Look for updates about the 2016 summit, including a call for speakers and the announcement of the keynote speaker, on this page.
The 2016 Yale Technology Summit is a celebration and showcase of innovative and emerging technologies used in teaching, research, and entrepreneurial and administrative activities at Yale University and beyond. Faculty, researchers, students, staff, and alumni will present their work and engage in debate and discussion at this day-long event that also will feature a technology expo and workshops. The annual event is open exclusively to the Yale community.
Presentations, panels, workshops and poster sessions will align with one of these presentation tracks:
- Teaching & Learning: Professors, lecturers, practitioners, and others sharing knowledge about technology enhanced teaching and learning techniques used in the Yale classroom
- Scholarship & Research: Faculty and students doing interesting research or scholarly work; a new use of technology in digital humanities, social science research, or science and medical applications
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation: Developers, researchers, project managers, and practitioners describing novel experiences or developments in the construction and use of technologies involving issues specific to research data collection, manipulation, processing, visualization, and analysis